Open data creates opportunities for tech entrepreneurs and innovators to –
Republish government information, delivering actionable intelligence for citizens, investors, and consumers;
Apply Big Data analytics for public and private clients, deriving new insights, illuminating problems, and driving better management; and
Automate compliance, eliminating manual tasks to save money for agencies and regulated entities.
Regular Exhibition. These companies and organizations will exhibit their open data-enabled solutions at Data Transparency 2013.
- Adaptive (Coalition Member)
- Aspen Institute Nonprofit Data Project
- Center for Data Innovation
- Elder Research (Coalition Member)
- The Governance Lab at NYU
- Invoke (Coalition Member)
- IPHIX (Coalition Member)
- Level One Technologies (Coalition Member)
- Object Management Group (Coalition Member)
- Oversight Systems
- OTC Markets
- RR Donnelley (Coalition Member)
- Sunlight Foundation
- Smartronix (Coalition Member)
- StreamLink Software
- Teradata (Coalition Member)
Startup Exhibition. Open government data is fertile ground for brand-new businesses. The Coalition is pleased to welcome these early-stage companies to exhibit their new ideas at Data Transparency 2013.
- 3 Round Stones (Coalition Member)
- Tax Processing Systems
- Way Better Patents
To become an exhibitor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.